We waited in Fairbanks, AK from Saturday to Tuesday 5/29/2018 for a UPS package that was supposed to be held for pickup. Over the weekend, we had to come up with a new game plan. Our first thought was to head home slowly and see the parks in Washington, Oregon, and California that were snowed in on the way up. But we decided to see if they needed any help in Glacier National Park… So before we left Fairbanks Cindy found out that she would be going back to her old job at Glacier Park Lodge, and Ken decided not even enquire. Ken made an arrangement to have the heating problem fixed in Polson Montana when they arrived on 6/1/2018. He worked with Thor Motorcoach to have the transfer switch sent to Glacier Park Lodge. And away we go back to the lower 48.
The Blog will keep you informed of what is or about to happen and what plans we have on the horizon for future adventures...